«GIVE A SURPRISE»
The arrangement or bouquet will be delivered to the specified address without calling the recipient beforehand.
Terms of delivery:
For a surprise delivery, you must indicate the following information in the order:
- Full delivery address;
- Time interval (no more than 3 hours) during which the recipient will be at the specified address;
- Full name of the recipient.
- Surprise deliveries can be made from 9:00 to 20:00 local time.
- If the recipient is not present when the delivery is made, the courier will wait 15 minutes.
- We recommend that you provide the recipient's contact phone number for certain special circumstances. If the recipient is not at the delivery address, there are problems making the delivery, or the location needs to be clarified, the courier will call the recipient. In doing so, the surprise will not be spoiled: the recipient will not know what is being delivered.
- If a delivery cannot be made due to an inaccurate address, the recipient not being present at the specified address during the specified time interval, or other circumstances that prevent delivery of flowers (e.g. security guard, access control system), the courier will return the bouquet to the florist shop. A second delivery attempt must be paid for separately.
- Once 24 hours have passed since an unsuccessful delivery, the bouquet and delivery must be paid for again, because the bouquet has a limited shelf-life.
- Surprise deliveries are not possible on holidays. Surprise deliveries are not made to remote settlements.
If an order does not indicate the recipient's phone number, the conditions for a "surprise delivery" apply.