It is quick and easy to place an order for our website:
1. Choose a delivery city;
2. Choose a bouquet;
3. Click «Add to cart» and fulfill the delivery form;
4. Enter your contact information;
5. Pay for the order.
We’ll be happy to help you make an order. Contact us by phone +442035142981 (London, UK).
You can pay for the order via one of the following payment methods:
Still got questions? We’re happy to help! Contact us by phone +442035142981 (London, UK).
1. You’ve paid for the order via PayPal. This online payment system can stop your payment transfer for verification. Then your money will be either returned to your account, or comes to our account.
2. When transferring funds through a Bank operator, the payment will be credited to our account within 3 working days.
Only representatives of the payment system are competent to answer any questions about the payment delays.
We have 3 types of delivery from which you can choose:
1. Surprise delivery (we don’t contact the recipient)
We deliver your order without a preliminary call at the specified time and place. Our courier waits for 15 minutes and then return the bouquet back to florist. During this time our manager will try to contact you to specify the location of the recipient and reconcile a new time and a delivery address. In this case the customer pays for repeated delivery.
2. Preliminary call delivery
We contact the recipient to reconcile convenient delivery time and place. We do not mention flowers during the call.
3. You can specify where the florist can leave your order if the recipient won’t be available (at the reception, at the neighbors, etc).
1. Enter Myglobalflowers.com;
2. Hit the «Account» button;
3. Enter your username/e-mail/phone;
4. Hit «Forgot your password?» button;
5. You'll receive an email containing new automatically created password.
Discounts And Bonus Program
Do you have any questions? Contact us email@example.com