I've been told that the flowers were lovely and the chocolates were delicious) Thank you for making bday a bit easier! Nice service.
The filtering conditions are too strict. We have selected similar products.
Birthday is a special day especially when it comes to family members. All of us want to make this day memorable, and sending the best flowers for sister birthday is something she will remember for a long time. All you have to do is just make an order and wait for the delivery. Seeing close people smile is the greatest pleasure.
Birthday flowers for sister
Sending birthday flowers to a sister is a great way to signify this special occasion. It’s typical to buy birthday cards and other gifts, but bouquets are a lot more personal. Your sister will understand how much she means to you, especially if this gift comes as a surprise. Here at My Global Flowers you can choose among over 200 different bouquets and order them online. The number is continuing to grow. We constantly add new items to make people happier.
Advantages of being our client
- We offer delivery service, and flowers can be sent the same day the order is made. Our company delivers items worldwide. More than 3500 cities are on the list
- Our clients are provided with a wide range of flowers, including roses, lilies, alstroemerias, sunflowers, daisies, tulips, orchids, etc.
- Bouquets are made by the best local florists. You can add your requests for us to make the perfect arrangement within a specific budget.
- Flowers ordered can be sent to home residence or office. That’s a great option to pleasantly surprise your sister.
- All the items we sell and deliver are of high quality. Happy birthday flowers for sister will remain fresh and beautiful wherever she lives and whenever they are ordered.
What flowers do I buy?
Surely, the first thing to be considered is what kind of flowers your sister likes. If that’s not clear, a second option is needed. There’s been a tradition to buy specific flowers for each month:
- January — Carnations. These wonderful floral stems grown in a wide range of colors are really popular. They can be collected into their own arrangements or paired with other flowers.
- February — Violets. Violet is a wonderful purple flower that is great to get especially in February when they look even more magnificent.
- March — Daffodils. They look like a sign that spring is already here. These beautiful white flowers (yellow ones, as well) are a great treat for anyone.
- April — Daisies. Such flowers can be in various colors, and the most popular type is white. Gerbera Daisies as a birthday bouquet for a sister is a good choice, as well.
- May — Lilies. They are white flowers that look like bells that hang low. The stems have a sweet smell, and this is one more benefit of such a gorgeous gift.
- June — Roses. Roses might seem too common, but most people still like them. The greatest thing about them is the wide variety. They can be almost any color, and all of them look fantastic.
- July — Larkspur. These blue wonderful flowers are big and their stems stay tall. They are a good addition to any bouquet.
- August — Gladiolus. It has many flowers on the stem and blooms in a wide range of colors. White and pink ones are the most common.
- September — Asters. These are little purple stems that have a yellow center. Asters are usually used together with other flowers that are bigger.
- October — Cosmos. They’re eight-petal flowers that have a yellow center. The most common color for cosmos is purple. Sunflowers are also a great choice for those who are born in October.
- November — Chrysanthemum. These flowers look like little fireworks. Chrysanthemum will add brightness to any bouquet making it more colorful.
- December — Holly. Despite the fact that Holly is not considered a flower, it blooms and makes all the arrangements with other flowers look perfect.
How do I order flowers for my sister?
First of all, choose what flowers you’d like to gift. Move a cursor to a bouquet to find out more about the composition. Choose the one your sister will love the most and click the “To order” button.
You’ll be redirected to the page of a specific arrangement. There will be even more information about the bouquet, including description, delivery terms, and reviews. Going to the “Checkout” page is your next step.
Fill in all the gaps on the screen. You need to provide the site with information about the sender, the recipient, and delivery. Select a date starting with today and leave a comment if it’s necessary. Don’t forget that there’s an option to add a postcard for free. Just tick the box at the top of the page.
Choose a banking option. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Google Pay, and PayPal. Enter the card number, cardholder name, expiry date, and CVV/CVC code. Once the transaction is confirmed, it’s all done. Your sister will receive fresh flowers, guaranteed. You can change the order any time before we start making it.
If you aren’t happy with the quality of the bouquet or there are any doubts about the present, contact us within 24 hours from the delivery time via email. Don’t forget to attach photos and describe the situation. The replacement of the old bouquet and delivery costs are on us. We care about our clients and it’s our goal to make them happier.
Super! I'm your loyal client from now on) You never fail to make me happy)
I think this is the most beautiful bouquet In my life :) She seem to be on cloud nine with the bouquet))
Really fast flower delivery! Flowers were so fresh and looked amazing!
I just want to thank you guys for such a great job) I will return to MyGlobalFlowers frequently.
I was very pleased with the service from myglobalflowers. Great service, fair price.