Fresh blossoming greenery will make a wonderful present for your father on Father`s Day, it will express your love and gratitude. Many men love flowers and will be happy to get them as a present, even though they keep it in secret. You can send to your dad any Father`s Day flowers according to his preferences and character.
The tips of our florists will help you to choose for your dad amazing flowers that would make a wonderful congratulation to the person you love. It is not common to give expensive presents on Father`s Day, it is important to make a present that would express your feelings and attention. A bouquet that is selected correctly will manage to handle this task for one hundred percent.
The Best Flowers for Dad
- It is common to present for men flowers that last long and symbolize maturity and daring heart. Please, pay attention to flowers with bright, even aggressive colours: bright yellow, orange, bright red, red. Strong flowers are traditionally gladioluses, daffodils, gerberas, lilies, irises, dark callas, golden daisies, anthuriums and amaryllises.
- Official Father`s Day flowers are white and red roses. You can send a wonderful bouquet to your dad, a bouquet composed of red aromatic buds. A white rose is usually put on to remember about the father who died.
- Traditionally vertical long compositions are presented to men. Though you may want not to follow this rule. Leaves shall not be short. Try to avoid small bouquets.
- It is appropriate to give men exotic (tropical) flower with juicy dark green leaves – orchids, bamboo and from pineapple family. Such flowers will bring joy to their owners in their offices and homes.
- Order for your dad an unusual composition that resembles an ikebana or a woven basket with impressing flowers and a bottle of wine. Such a present will stay in memory for long time.
To choose and to purchase wonderful flowers to Father`s Day you can on our website. If your dad is in another city or even abroad, order for him flowers with courier delivery, this will take just some minutes of your precious time.